Production Shift Supervisor needed for a leading Specialty Chemical Manufacturing Company
- Manufacturing and Production team
- Greater St. Louis, Missouri area
A global specialty chemicals company is seeking a Production Shift Supervisor to lead and manage manufacturing operations to meet customer requirements, ensure manufacturing operations are running effectively in the areas of safety, quality, efficiency/productivity, cost, and team member morale
Responsibilities for the Production Shift Supervisor include:
- Ability to lead and manage operations to meet customer requirements.
- The Shift Supervisor leads and manages operations across all departments for assigned shift to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor daily KPIS
- Ensure manufacturing operations are running effectively in the areas of safety, quality, efficiency/productivity, cost, and team member morale.
- Provide direction and motivation to supervisors focusing on safety, quality, efficiency, cost, and morale.
- Conduct daily internal audits to ensure procedures for safety, quality, equipment, and training are being followed and all aspects of manufacturing are effective
Ideal of Qualifications for the Production Shift Supervisor include:
- Bachelors' Degree required; Chemical Engineering strongly preferred
- 3+ years' experience in a specialty chemical manufacturing environment
- Leadership / Team management experience in a plant environment
- Directs shift operating personnel in assigned area to meet operating needs.
- Implement all safety management controls, programs and policies.
- Ensure subordinate's activities follow all Federal, State and Local laws, regulations, and environmental operating permits (OSHA, EPA, EEO, NPDES, etc).