Title: Production Supervisor
Company Summary: My client is seeking a proven, highly motivated, and result driven individual to fill its vacancy.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for…
- Providing essential training for plant employees on HACCP/SSOP, GMP, equipment and plant safety requirements. Addressing infractions and as necessary attending union grievance process.
- Properly coordinate production startups, shutdowns, changeovers, and sanitation. Making sure staffing is equitable, to reassure that production volume is on schedule.
- Preform essential recordkeeping and timekeeping functions for department personnel, monitor employee attendance and holding employees accountable, as necessary.
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings to review safety concerns and performance.
The Production Supervisor should have the following qualifications…
- High school Diploma
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (2 years in meat production preferred)
- Must me able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Competitive base and bonus package
- One of the top food and beverage companies
- Great opportunities to grow and move up within the company.