Production Shift Manager
Location: Athens, GA
We have a current opportunity for a Production Shift Manager with an industry leading live food production company in Athens, GA. As the production shift manager, you will be managing the production operations of the plant and you will assure the team is meeting objectives efficiently whilst maintaining safety protocols.
Key responsibilities of the Production Shift Manager include:
- Managing and coordinating all production, manufacturing, sanitation, quality, shipping and receiving areas in the plant.
- Set daily goals and objectives for the plant and for supervisors, ensuring that they are challenged and encouraged to push teamwork to meet the goals set and give their best efforts.
- Keeping on top of each departments performance and ensuring that they all meet yield, efficiency, and quality goals.
- Analyze equipment and conduct inspections of the plant to eliminate hazardous conditions and ensure safety.
- Ability to cover both 1st and 2nd
Key requirements of the Production Shift Manager include:
- 5+ years of experience in live animal food production/manufacturing with at least 3 years in a supervisor role.
- Great and clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Must demonstrate critical thinking and strong decision making skills
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Exceptional room for growth and promotion
- Tri-annual bonuses
- Competitive base salary with benefits
- Highly-rated and autonomous culture