Title: Production Scheduler
My client is looking for an experience Production Scheduler to join their team! In one of the fastest growing and most exciting cities in the US, this position would take place onsite in Nashville, TN. This privately-owned, high-growth, and high-impact Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is focused in on Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) and Contract Research Organization (CRO). Their work is instrumental in helping to develop molecules today that can become the life-changing therapies of tomorrow.
In this Production Scheduler role you will be responsible for proactively maintaining and continuously improving the production schedule. You will help to ensure that all schedules are created respecting existing labor and asset capacities and achievable based on planned material availabilities. As well as drive timely resolution on all scheduling conflicts with relevant stakeholders.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Create, track, and maintain the short-term schedules to provide visibility to defined departments to drive short term execution of plans
- Review documents such as work orders, staffing tables, and production schedules to determine material requirements and priorities
- Monitor production data including but not limited to: volume produced, raw material consumptions and quality control measures
- Ensure all feedback surrounding changes in plans is incorporated into schedules in a timely manner
Some Requirements Include:
- Bachelors requires, Master Preferred - Field of Study preferred: Supply Chain or Business Management
- CPIM Certification & SAP Experience Preferred
- 3+ years of planning or scheduling experience - CDMO or Pharma industry preferred
- Advanced communication and presentation skills