Company Profile: A privately held manufacturing company that specializes in engineered and high-performance materials and solutions for the Aerospace, Semiconductor, Energy, Oil and Gas, and Life Sciences Industries is looking for a Production Planning Supervisor to join their growing team in Coatesville, PA. This position will be responsible for overseeing a team of planners, so you must demonstrate leadership skills!
The Production Planning Supervisor is Responsible for the Following:
- Tracking and monitoring the supply plan conversion to actual production output and overseeing the Master Production Schedule
- Working cross functionally with manufacturing and other site personal to make sure plans are executed, while directly leading a team of planners
- Making sure there is inventory and material availability
- Preparing analysis to support forecasts, business risk and cost, recommendations for capacity intervals, master data, safety stocks, etc.
- Developing and executing KPIs including on-time delivery, capacity utilization, and inventory turns
The Production Planning Supervisor Should have the following Qualifications:
- Minimum 10+ years in production planning in manufacturing environment for medium to high volume job shop
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering, Business, or any other related field
- Knowledge and experience using SAP and capacity planning
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills and ability to empower and lead a team through effective communication