A nationally recognized commercial architectural manufacturing company is looking to bring on a Production Planner to serve as a key player in their Supply Chain Team. The company in question has become renowned for not only its strong team culture but its stellar benefits including company paid for training certifications. This role will have a broad variety of responsibilities and be a true jack-of-all-trades within the company.
- Coordinate inventory and replenishment planning for raw materials and inventory
- Analyze planning data to identify root cause issues and areas of opportunity for the team to leverage
- Lead forecasting and demand planning efforts
- Project Management, overseeing new product launch
- Procure raw materials
- Prepare monthly reports for Cross-Functional meetings
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years+ Supply Chain Planning experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
If interested don't hesitate to apply!