Production Operations Shift Supervisor with Specialty Chemicals Experience needed for a $1 billion chemicals company
- Louis, Missouri area
- Production Operations team
A global specialty chemicals company that that manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals is seeking a Production Operations Shift Supervisor in one of their key U.S. facilities in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
Responsibilities for the Production Shift Supervisor include:
- Ability to lead and manage operations to meet customer requirements.
- The Shift Supervisor leads and manages operations across all departments for assigned shift to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor daily KPIS
- Ensure manufacturing operations are running effectively in the areas of safety, quality, efficiency/productivity, cost, and team member morale.
- Provide direction and motivation to supervisors focusing on safety, quality, efficiency, cost, and morale.
- Conduct daily internal audits to ensure procedures for safety, quality, equipment, and training are being followed and all aspects of manufacturing are effective
Ideal of Qualifications for the Production Shift Supervisor include:
- Bachelors' Degree required; Chemical Engineering strongly preferred
- 3+ years' experience in a specialty chemical manufacturing environment
- Leadership / Team management experience in a plant environment
- Directs shift operating personnel in assigned area to meet operating needs.
- Implement all safety management controls, programs and policies.
- Ensure subordinate's activities follow all Federal, State and Local laws, regulations, and environmental operating permits (OSHA, EPA, EEO, NPDES, etc).