Work for a leading manufacturer of tire additive products at a chemical manufacturing company with operations worldwide. They are a global supplier of rubber chemicals and solutions with a focus on delivering better solutions. The company is a newly independent entity that is bringing expertise, innovation, and collaboration to the field.
The position is responsible for three manufacturing units on site as well as working with corporate personnel and third party business representatives. The position reports to the site manager. The Production Manager will have team manager(s) and process engineer(s) directly reporting to them.
- Meeting production and quality targets by coordinating efficient operations
- Supervising unionized wage and salaried non-union personnel
- Identifying and managing cost and efficiency improvements
- Directing outside contractors when needed
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or related technical experience
- Minimum 2-5 years f experience in manufacturing supervision (Chemical manufacturing)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to read and understand equipment drawings
- Ability to lead and motivate others and a team
- Strong change management skills
- Preferred skills: SAP proficiency, knowledge of chemical process equipment, and knowledge of OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management)
- Competitive PTO
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation benefits
For further information about this position please apply.