DSJ Global is looking for an innovative Production Manager for a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and medical products. The company is focused on making packaging that is increasingly light-weighted, recyclable and reusable, thus, they are looking for a confident leader, who can step up to become part of the senior site management team.
The role of a Production Manager
- Ensuring workers are complying with all occupational health & safety, environment, quality & food safety site rules.
- As a key member of the sites Senior Management Team you will be supporting the development and achievement of the business strategy.
- Develop strong, clear leadership and vision, translating the site strategy into the Operations department
- Lead & manage all aspects of operational activity (especially production, CI, pre-press and engineering) on the site.
- Ensure KPI's are met, influencing your team to achieve all operational targets and operational excellence programs
What you will bring with you:
- Proven Operations Management experience, gained in a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Experience in packaging
- First-hand experience of Lean and continuous improvement methodologies e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Degree in a science, technology or engineering subject preferred; advanced degree advantageous.
- Genuine passion to transform the manufacturing capability.
- Excellent people management skills - strong leadership style
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!