DSJ Global is looking for an experienced Production Manager for a global chemicals company.
Your Main responsibilities will include:
- Inspires commitment to the companies purpose, vision, strategy, core principles, values and leadership behaviours.
- Acts as an ambassador and creates an open environment in which the team as a whole and its members individually can perform at their best.
- Stimulates, manages and follows through on employee engagement and builds on the workforce to reflect the societies and markets in which the company does business.
- Ensures that job profiles are in place, sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
- Strengthens the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assesses and discusses talent and internal movement. Continuously monitors and evaluates retention risk.
- Ensures reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
- Manages and plans relevant budgets and proactively manages costs.
- Reports on progress on a continuous base.
Can you oversee the manufacturing of products according to specifications, to meet business objectives? Then we are looking forward to your application!