We have a current opportunity for a Product Marketing Engineer for Automotive permanent basis. The position will be based in Seoul. For further information about this position please apply.
- You will be responsible for promoting Digital Key products such as UWB (Ultra-Wideband), BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), and NFC (Near Field Communication) to customers.
- You will be responsible for managing the opportunity pipeline, tracking progress on a weekly basis, and compiling a forecast of potential sales.
- Supporting technical customer discussions: You will collaborate with the Application Team to support technical discussions with customers.
- This may involve providing technical expertise, addressing customer inquiries, and assisting in the resolution of technical issues or challenges.
- Providing input to product roadmaps and collaterals
- Conducting competition analysis
- Communication and collaboration: You will regularly communicate and collaborate with customers, field application engineers, and the design team to gather market requirements, understand technical automotive needs, and stay informed about industry trends.
- Bachelor and above degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with min. 5 years relevant job experience in relevant field.
- Experience in Automotive field
- Knowledge of wireless technologies.
- Openness to travel.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, creativity, and analytic thinking.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).