Product Design Engineer
Location: Bessemer City, NC - Greater Charlotte, NC
Company Summary: A well-established Household Goods company is looking for a Product Design Engineer. They are a large global company with a small company feel. The company develops custom window shades, blinds, shutters, and draperies. They are working on cutting edge smart design and need a Product Design Engineer who can bring new ideas to fruition.
The Product Design Engineer will be responsible for…
- CAD Design: Designs, using NX, new designs or modifications to components/assemblies to meet the needs of the customer.
- CAD Drafting: Coordinates development and control of features critical to part fit, form and function. Determines GD&T and tolerancing in coordination with supplier.
- Analytical: Develops comprehensive test plans and uses common industry standard product development techniques to ensure component and system performance.
- Problem Solving: Determines root cause of problems and presents viable solutions.
- Communication: Must be able to clearly document and present complex engineering project information to other departments: marketing, quality, operations, etc.
The Product Design Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Candidate should be a self-starter and eager to seek solutions to answers with minimal oversight.
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Design
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Smaller Mechanism design
- US Citizen/Green Card
If you are interested in the Product Design Engineer role, apply today.