Principal Supply Chain Procurement Specialist
A cutting-edge multinational aerospace and defense technology company is seeking a highly motivated and highly skilled procurement specialist. You will be responsible for client relations and the complete oversight of the procurement and supply process. There is an opportunity to relocate to exciting Chicago, Illinois, but remote work is negotiable. Do you find yourself ready for a new opportunity, don't wait, apply now!
The Principal Supply Chain Procurement Specialist will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and procurement of commodity goods from a plethora of suppliers
- Working closely with internal clients to ensure that all practices are specific and accurate
- Furthering business development through collaboration and innovation
- Ensuring appropriate and accurate documentation for the logistics/ transport of goods.
The Principal Supply Chain Procurement Specialist will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (required), Masters (preferred)
- A minimum of 4 years of prior experience in the field or a related area
- The ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- Experience in procurement in the government setting
Benefits and Perks:
- Full and robust benefits package (health, disability, and life insurance, savings plans, etc).
- Generous PTO (paid time off) and company paid holidays!
- Quarterly bonus structure (performance based).
If this role sounds like a good fit, apply now!