Procurement Manager - Real Estate needed for a Growing, International Specialty Chemicals Company
- Manager Level
- Hybrid - Morristown, NJ
- Salary $120,000+ and a bonus
A growing, innovative specialty chemicals company with a broad portfolio is looking for a Category Manager to join their expanding team!
This Procurement Manager will report into the global indirect procurement leader. You would be responsible for all real estate and facilities services including their strategy, sourcing, projects, and contracts. The spend categories you will manage would include global lease brokerage, managed service for offices, construction, interior, project managers, facility sourcing management, and security.
The Procurement Manager - Real Estate will perform the following functions:
- Stakeholder engagement including incorporating the global strategy of the company to regional stakeholders, managing relationships, and acting as the POC.
- Contract and supplier management which involves negotiating contracts along with supporting supplier activities.
- Process improvement and project management
- Train local teams of buyers on Global procurement and new procedures, policies, and systems.
- Collaborate with brokers to optimize the cost structure.
- Manage facility sourcing including external vendors, collaborate with site landlords, and consolidation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Real Estate/Facility Sourcing experience
- 5 years of leading project that impact the entire enterprise
- Experience with ERP Systems or contract management technology platforms