I am currently Partnered with a leading Aerospace company based in Germany who are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to lead a team of 10-15 buyers within the procurement function. This leading position requires someone with exceptional people management skills, the ability to delegate time and their expertise to the team who are currently lacking leadership.
The aviation industry is going through a really prosperous time and this role comes from an internal move. I have attached a few of the responsibilities below and would be keen to speak with anyone who believes this could be a good fit and next step in their career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the procurement strategy of raw materials related to any of the following categories - Metals, Chemicals, Plastics.
- Provide end-to-end strategic commercial and contract management insight and expertise to the team of 10-15 buyers you will be managing.
- Develop and maintain a Commercial Pipeline identifying contract renewal trigger points and drive subsequent actions through collaboration with the business.
- Develop and maintain effective supplier and stakeholder relationships and drive value for money in commercial arrangements.
- Provide performance and compliance reports to the Head of Finance and Commercial, Finance Director, Commercial Oversight Panel, ONR Executive Team, Audit and Risk Assurance Committee and/or the Board as appropriate.
- Provide leadership direction to the wider Commercial department, to ensure the highest commercial standards are maintained, ensuring compliance to existing policies and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
If this could be interesting please apply via the DSJ Global website or contact me directly at :