One of the nation's leading food production organizations is currently seeking a Procurement Manager, Indirects to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on procurement and purchasing of indirect spend categories including Labor, Travel, HR, Marketing, and other various Corporate Services. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization. This role has the ability to be fully remote.
- Manage Corporate Indirect Services, while providing leadership to Indirect Procurement Team
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 5+ years Procurement experience
- Proven experience sourcing Indirect Spend Categories
- Proven experience with platforms including ERP, SAP, Ariba, S/4HANA, etc.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry