Global market leader that designs, engineers, constructs and maintains solar wind farms are looking for a Procurement Manager for Battery Storage Systems to bolster their procurement function in Frankfurt. The company build plants that have an investment volume of around 500 million euros, and they have 800 employees worldwide.
- Negotiating purchasing agreements and drafting the contracts.
- Generating a strategy for purchasing battery storage systems for delivery in core countries.
- Developing a preferred supplier network which is based on transparent criteria.
- Managing supplier network.
- Ensure cost competitiveness.
Skills and Experience:
- An academic degree in a technical discipline, economics or law.
- Understanding procurement processes and contract management.
- At least 3 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Knowledge of battery/cell procurement, electronic procurement or renewable energy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- A willingness to learn and progress.
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office