Job Title: Procurement Manager
Company Profile: A leading Aerospace and Engineered Solutions company is looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Rochester site and focus on their MRO, production services and other areas of spend.
The Procurement Manager Will Be Responsible for the Following:
- Working cross functionally with different teams including operations, engineering, quality, etc.
- Sourcing new suppliers and working on supplier development
- Planning and managing inventory of parts to ensure high on time delivery to customer
- Manage a small plant procurement team
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids to suppliers through RFQ process
- Optimizing opportunities to reduce tooling spend whilst maintain supply and quality
The Procurement Manager Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- 5 Years of Purchasing Experience
- Experience within Aerospace/ Defense industry is a plus!
- Leadership experience
- Strong decision making, communication and negotiating skills
- Strong 401k match!
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare- Dental, Medical, Vision
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team and organization