Procurement Manager: International Beverage Company
- Manger Level
- Hybrid: New York OR New Jersey
- Salary: $100,000-$120,000 + bonus
A fast growing, international beverage manufacturer is looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their Operations team in their White Plains, NY or Mt Laurel, NJ office! Backed by one of the largest beverage distributors in the world, this company has taken off all while maintaining the culture of a much smaller organization.
This Procurement Manager will work closely with procurement teams all around the global while zeroing in on their specific region to implement category strategy and gauge the success of the US market. You will be the right-hand man of the Director of Operations who will count on your skills to build relationships with key stakeholders, negotiate contracts, drive continuous improvement, optimize costs, and mitigate risks. This position is perfect for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and make something their own.
The Procurement Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement and develop procedures and policies for the transferring of goods and identify any issues that may arise.
- Forecast and plan the timely delivery of consumer orders and warehouse departures by collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders and working to ensure capacity for materials.
- Meet distribution needs by ensuring transportation requirements and effectively execute warehouse transfers.
- Track and develop KPI reports to support daily functions of the supply chain.
- Collaborate directly with third party carriers to ensure proper capacity to meet set targets.
- Problem solve issues that arise within the shipping process.
- Evaluate the performance of carriers along with the warehouse and deployment teams and resolve any concerns.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business field, Supply Chain, Transportation, or Logistics is preferred.
- 5+ years of Procurement experience
- Experience within the CPG industry
- Strong project management skills