Job Title: Procurement Manager
Company Profile: A leading Building Materials company in the US is looking for a Cement Procurement Manager to join their growing team just outside of San Antonio to support the southwest division.
The Procurement Manager Will Be Responsible For:
- Managing procurement activities and vendor performance, focusing on safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- Working cross-functionally with different teams including Operations, Category Manager, Logistics, etc.
- Negotiating contract terms with suppliers
- Leading strategic sourcing and cost savings initiatives
- Creating and performing RFXs for large projects
- Managing and assisting with purchase requests, quotes, bids, proposals
The Procurement Manager Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years experience in Supply Chain handling cement, aggregates, concrete or similar
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work in a team
- Competitive Compensation
- PTO and Holidays
- 401K and Health care- Dental, Medical,Vision
- Pension Plan
- Relocation Assistance Package if needed!