Strategic Procurement Manager Role
I am currently hiring a strategic procurement manager for a rapidly expanding company that have $2 million of global turnover in the past 2 years. The manager will be key to professionalising and shaping their procurement function in Berlin and beyond. The company focus on test and inspection equipment for packaging, food & beverages.
- Professionalising purchasing at the company
- Initially focus on operational procurement for the Berlin site, with a hands on approach
- Create and develop a procurement strategy for the company
- Negotiating prices, contracts, terms of payment and delivery terms.
- Analysis of the global supplier base
- Experience with both operational and strategic procurement
- Close contact with production line
- Engineering or manufacturing background
- Fluent in German
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours