An industry leading architectural solutions company is in search of a new Procurement Manager to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager:
- Identify gaps in existing Procure to pay (P2P) process, executive improvement plan, and formalize Desktop Procedures/SOPs as required
- Create P2P metrics that drive continuous improvement
- Represent Procurement during internal and external audits
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with IT, legal, engineering, finance teams
- Lead a team of 5+ buyers
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 8+ years of Procurement experience and a background in inventory management, materials planning, production planning, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field - certifications are a plus
- *Experience in freight & packaging components spend, and P2P expertise*
- Experience managing an annual spend of $80M+
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Proficient in SAP
*Position is remote, but will have to travel ~25%*