Title: Procurement Manager
Salary: $120,000- $130,000
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive, biotechnology company based in San Diego is looking to fill an important role in maintaining the performance and success of the company by driving exceptional supplier performance, minimizing risk, and developing a world-class supply chain for a sub-set of commodities.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for…
- Establish a cadence for communicating in a timely and concise way the status review of strategies, negotiation roadmaps, supplier scorecards, lead times, capacities, contracts, and performance metrics for total cost, quality, and delivery.
- Identify needed improvements in existing procurement methods, tools and operations. Accordingly, develop an improvement roadmap and execute the milestones that would consolidate, improve and standardize company-wide manufacturing related purchasing processes, tools, and controls. Formalize these with new/modified policies and SOPs.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and monthly Purchasing report
- Supports supplier quality management program by reviewing supplier qualifications, audits, supplier performance, and/or quarterly business reviews
- As a key stakeholder in the development of a company-wide ERP, participate in the specification of the ERP with respect to the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) component and the financial module that enables and tracks purchase transactions.
The Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Procurement/ Purchasing role
- 8 year's experience must be in Biotech/Pharma Industry
- Effective change management skills
- Commodity experience in Chemicals, dyes, lab consumables and biologic's IS A MUST
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager role, then please do not wait to apply.