Procurement Expert - Strategic Category Management
A leading global agriculture is looking for a Strategic Manager to join their growing global team.
The company is a global leader focusing on producing a wide range of rape, maize, sugar beet and cereal varieties. They are searching for someone to define category specific procurement strategies and to implement them globally. They are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, self-driven and ambitious to join them in their Berlin office.
- Category management in: IT, consulting, energy, facility management, insurance, building projects, fleet & travel management.
- Creation of spent transparency in order to consolidate spend across the group.
- Conduct the entire strategic souring process from sourcing strategy, spend and supplier analysis to negotiation and signed agreement.
- Coordination of procurement activities and management of relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Generating continuous improvements regarding processes, system applications, products and services.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in strategic procurement.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any additional languages would be a plus.
- Analytical skills, solution-oriented working style with the ability to work successfully in complex organisation structures.
- Team player with hands-on mentality.
You are performance driven and and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358