An exciting organisation in the chemical industry are seeking a Procurement Director - Raw Materials to lead their EMEA Raw Material spend.
The company are an established & thriving multinational in the industry seeking to drive change in the procurement department. Due to their significant growth, they are currently searching for exceptional talent worldwide to fit into their industry-leading organisation.
The successful applicant will have 10+ years strategic procurement experience, with significant experience in Raw Material procurement & category management
- Develop and implement End to End Strategies from Suppliers to Customers to deliver sustainable value from procurement of key raw materials
- Collaborate with all required disciplines (product management, engineering, operations, supply chain, technology and finance) to provide the most favourable pricing, quality, delivery, and relationship management (vendor) to meet company goals and objectives.
- Lead regional team (4 Strategic Buyers)
- Effectively connect with strategic suppliers and partners to create value driven relationships
- Direct report to CPO
Skills and Experience Required:
▪ Minimum 10 years strategic procurement experience
▪ Extensive sourcing & industry knowledge in chemicals or packaging industries
▪ Established background in procurement and knowledge of Polymers and additives
▪ Managerial experience desirable
▪ Must be a high performer with ability to think outside the box and highlight key achievements
What this Job Offer you:
- Significant responsibility with growing company
- Attractive career development opportunities
- International company
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 797