Attention all Process Automation Engineers! A unique opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and expanding team in the food manufacturing industry. As a Process Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering equipment and processes used for food product manufacturing, as well as designing equipment and systems for handling or packaging food products. You may also work with research scientists to develop and produce new food products.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Process Control Engineer who is adept at programming and has a background in the food & beverage / pharmaceutical or relevant industry. You will have the potential to take on supervisory responsibilities and grow with the company.
- Design and develop equipment and systems for handling or packaging food products
- Work with research scientists to develop and produce new food products
- Write Ladder Logic and develop concepts for systems
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, process, controls engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Strong PLC programming skills
- Bonus points for Ignition-HMI and Python experience
- Knowledge of Allan Bradley and Rockwell software
Our company is based in Selah, WA, a beautiful location with a low cost of living and no state income tax. The area is known for its outdoor recreation and is halfway between Portland and Oregon.
Salary: A base salary of $110,000-130,000 + bonus (target 10%)
Relocation assistance is available
Join a team that is in a growth period and expanding its production lines! Easy interview process as follows: HR phone screen and HM phone screen + an on-site panel interview. Apply now to take the next step in your career and become a part of this exciting team!