Leading Battery and Energy Storage Company Seeking Principal Systems Engineer
Location: Pennsylvania (Onsite)
Job Type: Full-Time (Direct Hire)
This job offers relocation assistance + high growth potential + competitive salary + other benefits
One of the global leaders in stored energy solutions is looking for a Principal level Systems Engineer to join their team at their Worldwide HQ located in Pennsylvania. This Systems Engineer would focus on Motive Power and Energy System applications. The Principal Systems Engineer will also support the creation of new technology through commercialization of advanced energy storage systems based on the latest Lithium Ion based chemistries. You will be responsible for design and development activities based upon technical and functional product requirements.
- Provide design authority and ownership of products over the entire life-cycle.
- Leads the definition and application of processes to design, develop, and/or evaluate requirements of advanced energy storage systems.
- Conduct system requirements analysis including preparation of system and subsystem functional analysis (hardware and software).
- Perform analyses for complex battery systems at all levels including concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
- Minimum BS (Preferred MS) in EE, Physics, or similar with 6+ yrs of Professional Experience (with telecom applications is a plus).
- 2+ years' experience with developing and testing battery product performance and safety.
- Experience with SOC and SOH analysis, chemistry selection, battery sizing for power, energy and mechanical constraints, and design.
- Advanced understanding of analog and digital electronics.
- Understanding of both hardware and software development processes and requirements.
- Background of performing system analysis and simulation to guide product development and requirements.
If you are interested, APPLY NOW!