Principal Electrical Engineer needed for Leading Renewable Company
- Electrical Engineer | Senior Level
- $120,000-$150,000 + excellent bonus + benefits
- Newark, NJ area
A leading Renewable Energy company is looking to add a Principal Electrical Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals! This industry leader offers a stable career path with a high growth trajectory, competitive compensation, and a dynamic environment.
As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you will develop, review, and approve electrical system designs and documents. You will also manage electrical engineering projects and mentor junior engineers in the electrical group. If you are a highly skilled and technical engineer looking to grow into a senior-level position, apply today!
The Principal Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and review electrical design documents for power generation systems such as: Line Diagrams, DC Control Schematics, Wiring Diagrams, Coordination Studies, etc.
- Devise creative approaches to troubleshooting problems
- Drive continuous improvement goals and initiatives
- Provide guidance to equipment suppliers and contractors on complex problems
- Evaluate and make necessary adaptations and modifications on engineering techniques and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience designing High, Medium, & Low Voltage Power Distribution systems and Electrical Power Generation
- Experience working in large utility power plants or large industrial co-generation facilities
- EIT or PE license is highly preferred
- Knowledge of engineering tools such as CAD, SKM Powertools, ETAP, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as an individual contributor in a fast-paced environment