Greater San Jose Area, CA
Summary: Organize the efforts for design, planning, and many more departments in a company that is a leader in the food industry, selling over one billion dollars in products each year. This organization is looking for a competent, constructive, and strategic Plant Manager that can lead their team in Northern California on a path of success. The person who fills this position will have heavy influence in determining the long-range planning and objectives that the company will set for itself. Do you see yourself as someone who can continue to guide this branch in the right direction? If so, do not hesitate to learn more about this opportunity.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- Executing action plans set by the organization in operations, finance, and maintenance.
- Assure that company quality and safety standards are consistently met
- Create and lead a work environment that encourages improvement and involves all members of the branch
- Responsible for acquiring products and filling inventory in the most lucrative way possible
- Work jointly with corporate personnel on collaborative projects that will push company production forward
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering (Preferred)
- At least 10 years of relatable experience leading a large team in a Food/Beverage manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lead through a dynamic and changing work environment
- Leadership experience in a continuous improvement driven environment paired with knowledge in Lean and or Six Sigma
- Past involvement in a highly regulated food manufacturing organization (USDA, FDA) (Preferred)
If you are interested in this Plant Manager role, apply now!