Job type: Permanent
Location: Greater Harrisonburg, VA
A leading global Food Production company is currently seeking to hire a Plant Manager to join their growing team in Virginia. You will work closely with the Senior Plant Manager to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the production facility. You will play a key role in the daily production operations.
Key responsibilities of the Plant Manager include:
- Provide positive leadership to the production and maintenance operations to ensure on-time production and distribution
- Develop continuous improvement efforts to optimize production operations
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the management staff in order to achieve production and quality standards while promoting a positive work environment
Key requirements of the Plant Manager include:
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in production or manufacturing within the Food & Bev industry
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work a weekend shift on a rotating basis
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Growth opportunities
- Highly rated & autonomous culture
If you are interested in the Plant Manager position, do not wait to apply!