An industry-leading manufacturer of dairy-based nutritional ingredients is currently looking for a Plant Manager to join their team! Located in Fond Du Lac, the ideal candidate will oversee the entire Lactoferrin department.
Job responsibilities include...
- Assist with GMP & HACCP education of employees
- Handle product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for the Lactoferrin department
- Help company meet production goals
- Create and maintain plant SOPs
- Lead all production personnel in functional areas
- Maximize inclusion of all raw materials and rework to be utilized in production areas
- Maintain FDA compliance, HACCP and GMP programs
The ideal candidate should have the following...
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years of experience at a dairy processing plant preferred
- Experience in food grade manufacturing preferred
- Prior lactoferrin experience a plus
- Filtration & drying experience preferred
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of computer software applications