Plant Manager needed for a Rapidly Growing Chemicals Organization.
A growing chemicals organization is actively seeking a Plant Manager to join one of their largest facilities. This role is responsible for leading all site activity while making sure all plant goals are being met or exceeded.
The Plant Manager will be lead cross-functional teams handling employee development and HR activities.
The Plant Manager will have the following Responsibilities:
- Lead lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives
- Create and maintain a culture that stresses safety
- Establish systems to ensure quality and compliance standards are being met and improved
- Handle all inventory control activity, managing all raw material, WIP, and finished goods levels
- Provide strategic direction, development and leadership for the entire manufacturing site
The Plant Manager will have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required; Engineering or Science preferred
- Management experience within a biotechnology or related environment
- MUST HAVE Fermentation experience