Title: Plant Manager
Company Summary: My client is an established glass manufacturer, that currently has six U.S locations. They are looking to add an experienced and professional individual to their already accomplished team.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily plant operations to ensure performance is on track.
- Communicating with department managers to make sure manufacturing objectives are met.
- Maintaining safety standards.
- Setting the tone for overall company culture.
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Engineering Degree
- Glass Manufacturing experience is a must.
- Ability to be accessible 24/7 to support facility needs.
- Effective communication skills and ability to be organized.
- Ability to lead and grow a team of employees.
- Working for an industry leader in the glass industry.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities to collaborate and work with industry leading individuals.