A leader in the Aerospace and Automotive industry is seeking an experience Plant Manager for their site in Jackson Mississippi.
- Responsible for a P&L of $100M+
- Manage all plant operations to include manufacturing, operational excellence, materials, quality, EHS and human resources.
- Oversee continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance.
- Develop a team of managers across all functions of facility operations, including but not limited to manufacturing, asset utilization, inventory control, facilities control, building lay-out and construction, maintenance, manufacturing projects and studies, cost control, manpower utilization, work standards and administration.
- Makes and/or approves major operating, business, engineering and operational decisions, as required, to ensure that plant is operating optimally.
- Managing Customer relationships in a positive and professional manner
- Directly, and through delegation, coordinates activities required to assure optimum safety compliance, field/shop/office efficiency, reliability, and quality in accordance with established contracts, agreements, policies and applicable regulatory laws and procedures
- Communicate, monitor and control the effective plant expenditure on labor, materials and expenses against issued budgets, ensuring accurate performance and reporting via standard site documentation and tools, and/or written reports to corporate.
- Ensure the correct implementation of all related project instructions; maintaining visibility of project progress against the agreed schedule, liaise and report on all matters of concern relating to the program, viability, safety, environmental, work quality and HR related performance.
- Ensure that project quality and safety requirements are applied in accordance with Company and statutory requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain Management - Masters Degree is highly preferred
- Previous experience managing a $100MM+ plant
- 10+ years of in the Aerospace/Defense industry
- Strong Lean Manufacturing experience