Company Summary: A dynamic meat production facility in Ohio is looking to add a growth oriented Plant Manager. The company is interested in continuous growth and production of their facility. Focused on creating a harmonious environment that encourages safety, accuracy and growth. Ensuring that all customers are routinely receiving quality products and services.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for creating an environment that encompasses safety, accuracy and timeliness.
- Works with a team to gain a better understanding of customer complaints in order to correct mistakes and implement a plan for future prevention of complaints.
- Manage a single site location ensuring all functions are properly working as well as ensuring quality and production policies are in compliance.
- Maintain proper inventory of meat ensuring that the plant can meet the demand.
The Plant Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or 8 plus years of experience withing the meat and food industry.
- At least 5 years of Supervisory/Management experience showcasing growth within that role.
- Understanding and ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the Meat Manufacturing process.
- 8 years of experience within a manufacturing role in the meat industry as well as a minimum requirement of 4 years with meat product processing.
- Paid family leave.
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly incentives
If you are interested in the Plant Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.