Packaging Supervisor Role for leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Packaging Operations Team
- Lancaster County, PA
Packaging Supervisor Job Summary
A leading Pharmaceutical company is seeking a 3rd shift Packaging Supervisor Role to join their ever-growing team. Do you have a passion for leadership, and have Packaging/Production experience within Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, or other highly regulated industries? If you answered yes to any of these questions and looking for an opportunity to make an active impact and grow professionally, then apply now!
As a 3rd shift Packaging Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing and managing the operations of the secondary packaging of vaccines as well as playing a vital part of performance management. The Packaging Supervisor will be the first line leader for the 3rd shift personnel, and ensure the area adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and is consistently developing Continuous Improvement projects.
The Packaging Supervisor will:
- Provide performance management and development to facility employees
- Ensure operations are in compliance with the company's safety procedures, EHS regulations, standard operating procedures, and industry practices
- Lead and participate in GMP and Safety audits
- Take departmental ownership of SOP and batch record content related to Packing processes
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team and EHS to ensure compliance
- Play a substantial role in the facilities Continuous Improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in a Production environment in a regulated industry
- 2+ years experience in a Leadership role in a heavily regulated industry
- Prior experience working with a Warehouse Management System preferred!
- SAP experience is a plus!
- Experience or strong desire to become knowledgeable with regulatory agency requirements including GMPs, NIH, FDA etc.