We are seeking a professional Order Management Specialist for the centralized order management system as part of the Company's Sage implementation.
The Order Management Specialist is primarily responsible for managing all purchase order requests from order placement to reconciling invoices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a B.A./B.S. degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with order management system and operations
- Must be highly organized, detail and task oriented and able to solve complex problems and manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Knowledge of EATEC and SAGE software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of integrity * Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, specifically in Excel
- Responsible for central purchase order generation and submission to the suppliers
- Work closely with the category management team on approved category programs and vendors. Responsible for executing programs and instructions as directed.
- Control the execution of all purchase orders ensuring on-time delivery and pricing accuracy.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to optimize processes within the order management system; assist with adding new categories and inventory locations
- Evaluate secondary vendors based on bid award for a given period as and when required
- Liaison between the unit and the vendor regarding discrepancies, pricing, or other issues
- Responsible for weekly order status reports and key performance measures
- Responsible for system accuracy for purchasing product and reconciling invoice to purchase order
- Facilitate resolution including supplier changes and adds, unit of measure changes, and shipping requirements
- Process all vendor and items additions, deletions and changes in the associated systems
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts and other projects as needed Recommended skills Order Management Systems Purchasing Procurement Operations