Summary: One of the largest and most reputable companies in renewable energy is looking to hire a new Operational Excellence & LEAN Expert within their team out of Chicago. They are looking for someone who can engage and operate on both an internal and external front, being able to work cross-functionally with stakeholders and colleagues in both a professional and collaborative way.
The OPEX/LEAN Manager will be responsible for:
- Training, collaborating, and supporting business stakeholders to develop skills with LEAN practices as well as NWoW.
- Manage and mitigate all risks associated with plan and process delivery
- Remove barriers to development and growth, encouraging others to see the positives to NWoW
- Facilitating performance dialogues, process, and value stream mapping
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant experience implementing and endorsing lean management/methodologies
- Ability to lead and delegate effectively on a national scale
- Has preferably a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or Equivalent
- Possesses both the skills and mindset to continuously improve the business and drive NWoW
- Must be open to occasional travel
- Health Care
- Competitive Pay
- Occupational Safety
- Retirement Planning