Operations Supervisor needed for a leading building materials organization.
- Location - Greater Cherry Hill, NJ area.
A leading building materials company is in search of Operations Supervisor who will manage the operations of the company's main plant and provide strategic direction and leadership in the areas of production, manufacturing, continuous improvement, and Quality. They will lead internal operations and ensure all quality standards and regulations are met and exceeded.
This Multi-Billion-Dollar organization is in search of an experienced leader to direct and administer long term and day-to-day production as well as quality initiatives in this main plant in the Philadelphia area. If you are a tenacious and seasoned Operations Supervisor - This is the role for you!
- Direct and manage the day-to-day operations for a manufacturing team.
- Work very closely with the safety and sanitation teams to create a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintain and manage a productive environment to keep up with demand.
- Work cross functionally with continuous improvement, OPEX, and production. Help implement Lean Six Sigma into the plant to help streamline manufacturing.
- Keep and maintain organized documentation.
- Work cross functionally with production, quality, and engineering to keep a
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of supervisor or leadership experience.
- Strong organization and verbal skills.
- Strong construction or manufacturing background is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and high energy.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, and Business Administration.