Operations Supervisor is needed for a Leading Global Food Corporation
- Production Operations Team
- The greater Gettysburg, PA area
Operations Supervisor Summary:
A leading food corporation is seeking an Operations Supervisor to join the Operations Leadership Team in their Maryland facility.
The Operations Supervisor will manage and lead all activities involved in the production process. This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, training, promoting, and monitoring safety and sanitation operations to a direct team of employees.
If you think that you can manage a team to uphold the company's production standards, please apply today!
Operations Supervisor Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years in a food manufacturing or a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment
- SAP or other ERP system experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of GMP guidelines and industry standards
- Ability to hold organization standards and recognize issues as they arise
Operations Supervisor should have the following skill set:
- Self-motivated individual
- Organized and able to multitask and handle a diverse and significant workload
- Outstanding leadership and supervisory experience with the ability to support, motivate and lead employees to achieve key operational targets
- Ability and willingness to operate warehouse equipment and respond to emergency response situations