DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading distribution company that is looking for a driven Operations Specialist to successfully implement and train all branch operations processes and personnel, as well as manage projects related to Greenfields, mergers and acquisitions and warehouse relocation activities. The Operations Specialist will work remotely with heavy travel (75%) to provide analytical support of projects focused on the development and implementation of Standard Work, with the goal of reducing operating expense while enhancing customer service.
- Support and lead the implementation and training of all branch operations processes and personnel working closely with VPs of Supply Chain/Mixing Center Operations and RSCDs to disseminate to the DC/MC leadership
- Lead project implementation for process changes, relocations and other projects as needed.
- Provide off-hour and/or On-Site support as needed, ongoing and accurate maintenance of information and data pertinent to Business
- Provide guidance to field operations in reaching and maintaining KPIs
- Develop action plans for sustainability of initiatives and process improvement.
- Collaborate closely with Regional Leadership on key initiatives and focus areas to drive metric success within the region and enterprise.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Knowledge of Engineered Labor Standards
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop working relationships with senior leadership
- Experience with Warehouse design and layout improvement/optimization
- Effective use of Warehouse Management systems including analytics, reporting, and the use of the Microsoft Office suite of tools.