A Consumer Health company based out of the Greater Los Angeles Area is looking to bring an Industrial / Operations Engineer on board!
The Operations Engineer will be responsible for:
- Continuous Improvement initiatives for the manufacturing site
- Process improvement initiatives to accommodate manufacturing initiatives
- Supporting Quality and Operations through Quality and Change controls
- Preparing and reviewing technical documents
The Operations Engineer must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- GMP experience is preferred
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!