A leading electronics manufacturer seeking a OPEX/CI Manager who is a Lean Thinker with a high level of expertise in Business Transformation. The OPEX/CI Manager will play a crucial role in continuous improvement of the manufacturing operation. The OPEX/CI Manager will lead, coach, and influence their site's Leadership Team, as well as work cross functionally across the manufacturing facility utilizing LEAN Six Sigma Tools!
- 8+ years in continuous improvement, LEAN Six Sigma, project management
- 5+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related technical field
- Advanced Degree, Masters Degree - a plus
- Extensive experience in Operations, Manufacturing Management a plus
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification highly preferred
- Proven experience with Lean concepts
- Proven capability in guiding cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding Six Sigma principles
- Familiarity with ISO9001, AS9100, ISO 55000, 55001, and 55002
- Spearhead and carry out Continuous Improvement (CI) projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools.
- Mentor and guide Six Sigma Green Belts in their individual projects.
- Proficiently steer and facilitate LSS workshops, cultivating concepts and solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments
- Oversee risk management in regard to project risk
- Standardize Continuous Improvement strategy in the manufacturing facility
- Lead a team of quality and manufacturing professionals