As one of the leading manufacturers of residential whole goods and appliance, we are actively hiring for a Strategic Senior Buyer for OEM suppliers to assist in New Product Development. Given our proven track record of success, coupled with our demonstrated financial stability and profitability despite the current pandemic, we are ready to expand our team. This role comes with a high-level of autonomy in decision making, as well at dealing with high-risk suppliers and negotiations. This position has the ability to grow and develop within the company.
As a Senior NPD Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Composing and executing contractual OEM Tooling and Supply Agreements for New Product Development Projects
- Serving as a a commodity specialist by tracking market trends
- Strategically source suppliers based on cost, quality, service, etc., as well as monitor supplier performance
As a Senior NPD Buyer you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management
- 5+ years of materials-related experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in new product development and launches
- MRP experience
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow within the organization
- 401(k) with matching
If you are interested in the Senior NPD Buyer role, then please don't wait to apply.