Company: Tier-1 US consumer electronics company. American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, and supports computers and related products and services.
Role: NB BIOS Firmware Engineer
- Influence product development at all stages.
- Participates in the preparation, review, and analysis of BIOS requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for flash/recovery/tool feature implementation, issue solving and solution review.
- Participates in the creation of design, functional, technical, and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Co-work with ODMs and IBV, issue management for root causing, resolution and closure through the entire cycles..
- Team work with other functional teams like software, hardware, testing and so on
- 8+ years of BIOS/Firmware programming related experience
- Fluent in UEFI architecture and UDK build infrastructure
- Familiar with code programming in C/C++ language
- Some Windows API experience
- Good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good understanding of hardware and software interactions.
- Good English reading/speaking/communication skill and good interpersonal/communication skills to clearly communicate issues and status