Our client is a leading biotech company that develops, manufactures and delivers vaccines and therapeutics worldwide for various world health threats. The client strives to eliminate emerging threats from the core, to empower healthy lives. Being in the Greater Boston area, at a brand-new site makes it an ideal location.
- Support new processing equipment and other life cycle activities to improve quality, efficiency, capacity and economics.
- Process monitoring, validation, verification and tech transfers.
- Resolution to all manufacturing issues to safeguard supply and operations.
- Support new processes, equipment, facility operation and design to improve overall quality and efficiency.
- BS, MS or PhD in a STEM field.
- Relevant job experience of 2-6 years (dependent on degree level).
- Understanding of MSAT activities; tech transfer, strategy implementation, process development and improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple high-level priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to make confident decisions on quality-related issues with some guidance.
- Strong technical background in manufacturing process, biopharmaceuticals best practice, cell culture, virus culture, technical analysis and reporting.