Leading Automotive Company Seeking Talented Mechanical Engineer
One of the largest Automotive Suppliers in the world is currently looking for a dynamic, results driven individual to join as a Mechanical Engineer to support the mechanical design of Hybrid/Electric Inverter and Converter Systems for various global automotive customers.
- Support mechanical design of Hybrid/Electric Inverter and Converter Systems
- Design mechanical components through the full product life-cycle in compliance with the Bill of Design
- Design product and components to meet customer specifications
- Perform mechanical analysis and verification
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years minimum of Mechanical hardware design experience (This must be full-time experience); will consider candidates with MSME with research lab experience from accredited university
- Experience with automotive environmental and manufacturing setting
- Experience with NX or similar CAD applications
IF INTERESTED, APPLY NOW!