Work for a fast-growing astonishing international company specializing in engineered steel products. This company has 1,400 employees in the United States and 1,800 employees in Canada. A company that values highly motivated individuals that Is able to move quickly as the market changes. They are looking to bring on a Materials Purchasing Director that will have the opportunity to lead a team with strategic sourcing and purchasing suppliers as well as work with many different suppliers to continue the supply success. If this sounds like your second home, please check out this role down below.
Materials Purchasing Director will be responsible for:
- Build supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- Oversee the whole supplier process.
- Lead and manage the total cost and quality in products.
- Track the performance of the team.
- Understand category spending within each region
Materials Purchasing Director have the following qualifications.
- 10-15 years of work experience.
- Strong leader who can multitask.
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal).
- 30 days PTO plus national holidays and 10 sick days.
- Competitive base salary plus 25% bonus.
- Health, dental, and 401k.