An industry leader in music equipment is seeking a Materials Manager to join their team in the greater Maine area. You would be playing an important part in the daily operations of one of their production facilities. This is an on-site role.
- Coordinating all facets of material flow and product delivery within the company.
- Establish process that help support inventory, material control, shipping and receiving.
- Participate as a part of the operations team and be able to make cross-functional decisions.
- Plan training programs that help maintain personnel competence.
- Implement inventory count programs and discover causes of variances.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management or other related discipline, preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in materials management or inventory control.
- Experience in Total Quality, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, Toyota Production system or others.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP/APS systems and their operations in a manufacturing environment
- Leads by example and encourages employees to work as a team to accomplish team goals.