Embark on an exciting journey in aerospace innovation! We're on the lookout for a seasoned engineer to step into the role of M&P Engineer and be a driving force in our cutting-edge materials and processes team.
In this captivating position, you'll play a pivotal role in advancing aerospace materials and processes, ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety for our next-generation aircraft. Join us as we redefine the future of aviation and create a workplace where excellence meets ingenuity!
- Possess a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering or Materials Science & Engineering from an accredited university program.
- Bring a wealth of experience, with a minimum of 14 years at the Principal Engineer Level, 10 years for Staff, or 6 years for Senior.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in transitioning from R&D to Production within a Materials and Process Development Team in aeronautics or astronautics.
- Demonstrate expertise in formulating and optimizing aerospace primary structural adhesives.
- Exhibit proficiency in using material testing equipment, employing techniques for data collection and statistical evaluation.
- Showcase hands-on experience in creating or optimizing composite material processes using robotics/automation.
- Display strong competence in developing test documentation and protocols within a test laboratory.
- Be open to travel, if required.
- Technical Proficiency: Expertise in Microsoft Office and relevant engineering software.
- Communication: Articulate in reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
- Precision: Possess a keen eye for detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Collaboration: Thrive in a team environment, fostering a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Autonomy: Demonstrate the ability to work independently on major, long-term projects, interacting seamlessly with all organizational levels.
- Professionalism: Exhibit tact, respect, and integrity in all interactions, taking responsibility for commitments.
- Punctuality: Adhere to schedules, breaks, and meals, with a strong attendance record.
- Reliability: Respond promptly to management direction, exhibit diligence in task completion, and be open to additional hours when necessary.
- Spearhead the development of aerospace material test plans, procedures, and processes, taking charge of testing and data analysis.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert within the Materials & Processes Structures Team, providing engineering support for all Divisions.
- Specialize in aviation/aerospace structural adhesives and sealants, including evaluation of material and process technology readiness.
- Craft, review, and present test plans, reports, and technical data presentations.
- Direct and conduct advanced testing on composite, polymeric, elastomeric, and metallic materials.
- Provide engineering expertise for work order planning, execution of conformity documentation for Part 23 aircraft, and support to the aircraft supply chain, manufacturing, and production.
- Uphold a safe operating environment by adhering to all safety standards and policies.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Engaging and innovative work environment.
Ready to elevate your career and contribute to the future of aerospace? Apply now for the M&P Engineer role and be part of our transformative journey!